Pastor Ted Diedrick
Pastor Ted served as vicar of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (GSLC) from 2008-2009. He served as vicar to Good Shepherd from 2008-09, and has served as pastor since July 2009.
Before his venture into pastoral ministry, Pastor Diedrick was a corn plant breeder at Asgrow Seed Company.
- GE: St. Mary's Catholic School
- BA: Ohio State University
- MA: University of MN - plant breeding
- PhD: University of MN - genetics
Pastor Ted has been married to Jennifer since 1982. They have 5 grown children. Pastor Ted loves music—playing several instruments (and leading the Praise Team with Jennif, but, one of his true relaxation passions is gardening! Ted and Jennifer live in Columbus.
Director of Family Life Ministries
Carrie has lived in the community for over 26 years and has served on staff at Good Shepherd since 2004. She develops, maintains, and oversees many different ministry areas pertaining to all stages of life at Good Shepherd.
- M.A. Concordia University, St. Paul, MN (family education)
- Early Childhood Family Ed Licensure - Concordia University, St. Paul, MN
- B.A. - Concordia University, St. Paul, MN - Elementary Ed & Early Childhood
Carrie is married to Gary and they have three daughters, one son-in-law, and two grandchildren. She values and enjoys her family time, and also loves reading and gardening.
Director of Christian Education
Melanie started working at Good Shepherd in May of 2018. We are very excited to welcome her as the leader of youth and children at Good Shepherd and our surrounding community.
- B.A. - Concordia University St. Paul, MN
- Certification - Director of Christian Education
Melanie and her husband Mark have been married since May 2008. They live in Blaine and have a son, Benjamin, born June 2018.
She loves spending time with her family and crafting!