To bless Good Shepherd families, friends, relatives, or neighbors experiencing a difficult time such as prolonged illness, a death, financial crisis, etc.
- frozen homemade soup,
- salad, and
Want to support this ministry?
- Help with costs: write a check to "Good Shepherd" with "Soul Food" on the memo line and place it in the drop box on the Welcome Center;
- Donate new food containers;
- Be a Volunteer!
- prepare or cook the soups,
- deliver meals to designated homes,
- help serve when soup is offered during Lent and Advent.
- Pray that our Soul Food Ministry would serve those in need and share Christ's love in an effective manner.
Refer a friend
If you know of someone who may be blessed by the love gift of a Soul Food meal delivery, please let us know. Also, if you have a heart to serve in this ministry or have any other questions, please contact Darlene Sandbakken at 763-780-4614 or Val Hicke at 763-807-5562.