Followers of Christ
Titus 1:9 He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it.
WE ARE . . .
- people who worship of the Triune God;
- people who hold up instruction (doctrine) of the Bible;
- believers in, and committed to scripture as God’s Word—ageless and unchanging;
- people who create an atmosphere of loving and caring for each other;
- people who know that we are all sinful, therefore ALL are welcome!;
- people who desire to become more like Jesus as we WORSHIP, SERVE, GROW, and CONNECT; and
- Members of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS).
Read more about the beliefs and teachings that we subscribe to on the Missouri Synod website.